SS Hex Nuts
SS Hex nuts are one of the most commonly available nuts. Fasteners are used to fasten or secure objects together. These are used with bolts, studs, screws, anchors, threaded rods and on any other fastener that consist machine screw threads. Hex, as the word implies six, therefore, ss hex nuts have 6 sides. This is because it is easy to turn them.
- SS hex nuts are available in ss 304 , ss 316 & ss 202 grades.
- SS nuts are available in mm & inch series
- S.S. Nuts are available in various types.
- S.S. Hex nuts as per din 934 & bs 1083
- S.S. Nylock nuts as per din 982 & din 985
- S.S. Dome nuts as per din 1587
- S.S. Hex lock nuts as per din 439
- S.S. Flange nuts as per din 6923
- S.S. Nuts are available in cold-forged quality from 3mm to 24 mm dia.
- SS nuts are available in hot forged quality from 20mm to 90 mm dia.